Flo Period & Pregnancy Tracker
Discover the most popular female health & well-being guide chosen by 300M women, co-created with 100+ leading health & medical experts, and acclaimed medical institutions.
• The first period and ovulation tracker to achieve ISO 27001, the internationally recognized standard for information security.
• Content, reviewed by 100+ doctors and health experts
• Partner of the United Nations Population Fund in the area of reproductive health
• App of the Day in the App Store in over 30 countries
As a one-stop solution for all things female health and well-being, Flo provides all-in-one tracking for period start date and length, fertile window, peak ovulation days, PMS symptoms, flow intensity, birth control, and much more. Follow your baby’s growth weekly during pregnancy.
CYCLE & PERIOD TRACKER
Your cycle is so much more than your period. Every woman experiences different symptoms, mood swings, and energy levels each cycle phase. With Flo, you can log 70+ symptoms and activities to get the most precise AI-based overview of your body’s patterns. Together with a team of 100+ health experts, Flo helps you to understand your body better. Explore accurate cycle predictions and tips on how to benefit from your cycle phase and hormone levels for clearer skin, better workouts, and increased energy levels.
OVULATION CALCULATOR & PREGNANCY CALENDAR
Discover a personal journey to motherhood with Flo. Get pregnant as soon as naturally possible for you by identifying your most fertile days and receiving tailored insights. Flo’s pregnancy mode gives you access to beautiful images to follow your baby’s growth weekly. Calculate your due date, set a countdown, and learn the essentials of newborn care.
HEALTH REPORT & ASSISTANT
Get access to your monthly health report with personalized cycle graphs, and indications of your body’s patterns. A virtual health dialog will provide proactive information based on your unique profile and symptoms. Use Symptom Checker to know instantly if your symptoms match those common of PCOS or endometriosis.
Safely discuss intimate topics, ask questions anonymously, and get support from one of the largest female communities worldwide.
In Anonymous Mode, Flo transfers only essential data, like cycles and symptoms, to a new account that does not contain any personal information, such as your email, name or technical identifiers. This way, you’ll be able to continue enjoying personalized insights and accurate predictions, but with the option to remove any connection with your identity.
Flo offers a subscription plan that gives you a more personalized experience and unlimited access to the entire health & well-being multimedia content library
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For more information please visit the link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Accessibility Statement: https://flo.health/accessibility-statement-ios
Flo uses HealthKit to export your Flo activities to the Health app and to read menstrual cycle data.
Flo app is not a diagnostic tool or Flo’s predictions should not be used as a form of birth control/contraception. Flo app is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.