Photo Retouch-Object Removal
Ever wanted to remove something from a photo/video? Now you can. Photo Retouch can make objects disappear as if they were never there.
Very simple to use. Simply paint the items you want removed, and touch run erase.
Make fun pictures/videos, remove unwanted people, remove unsightly pimples, clean up the perfect shot.
Even more features:
*Face Options: V-Face,Narrow Face,Little Face,Thin Face,Forehead,Chin,Cheekbones,Mandible Bone.
*Eye Options: Big Eye, Eye Opening, Eye Distance,Eye Angle,Brilliant.
*Nose Options: Long Nose,Thin Nose,Thin Philtrum.
*Mouth Options: Shape, Smile,Beautiful Teeth.
*Skin Options: Blur, Whitening, Sharpen, Rosy, Dark Circles, Nasolabial.
*Eliminate Acne, Wrinkle Killer, Thin Whiten Face.
*Hundreds of new image filters.
Turn your snaps into a model portfolio in a few minutes.
*Image Fill Color
Fill color to your old photos automatically.
Blur the faces in the video Easily.
Remove/blur the moving objects in the video.
Backup your editing result via cloud center.
Premium Package Subscription
– You can subscribe for large cloud storage space & premium features
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– You will be able to use large cloud storage space & premium features for the duration of the subscription
– Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original “one week”/”one month”/”one year” package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
– You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable