Organize and watch your digital content, TV Live, Movies, and TV Shows IN STYLE (WE DO NOT PROVIDE CONTENT)!
IPTVX supports the major formats and services including Xtream API, M3U, M3U8, PLEX and SMB (for NAS/Servers and computers).
– Dolby vision, HDR10 and HLG supported!
– All your data is synchronized on your Apple iCloud to make it available on all your devices and only accessible to you;
– Added recently section;
– “Favorites” and “Continue watching” section;
– TV Series with amazing dedicated page; “Next episode” button when the episode approach to the end and much more;
– TV Live;
– TV Guide tab (EPG Grid);
– TV Archive/Catchup;
– Picture in Picture;
– Airplay 2 casts;
– Search EPGs, Movie, TV Series and Live channels;
– Auto EPG: if your server contains an EPG file, IPTVX will automatically find it for you;
– Possibility to insert an arbitrary EPG URL (supports GZIP);
– Parental control;
– Hide, sort, and full management of channels and categories;
– Multiple playlists;
– Subtitles and external subtitles;
– Audio tracks selection;
– On player EPGs;
– TV Live zapping;
– Special contents;
– Recommended contents;
– Popular contents;
– Family sharing;
– Offline mode (iOS);
– STUNNING UI/UX!
and much more!
– IPTVX uses the TMDb API to provide info about your digital content. IPTVX is however not endorsed or certified by TMDb;
– IPTVX uses the various players, including VLCKit player. The player is maintained by the VLC’s developer;
– IPTVX uses OpenSubtitles.org to provide extra subtitles where possible;
– People’s playlist avatars are designed by Freepik and distributed by Flaticon;
– Full list of attributions can be found at https://iptvx.app/attributions.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
The screenshots shown on this page are provided just as an example and do not point to any real video content. Neither IPTVX nor its founder provides digital content and they are not responsible for your content. To use this app, you are requested to provide your digital content and to have a valid iCloud account.
Stay connected and updated:
Tweets by matteo_gobbi