Decibel X:dB Sound Level Meter
“Decibel X” is one of very few noise meter apps on the market that has highly reliable, pre-calibrated measurements and supports dBA, dBC. It turns your iOS device into a professional sound level meter, precisely measures the sound pressure level (SPL) all around you. This extremely useful and beautiful tool will not only be a great tool for many uses but also bring you a lot of fun. Have you wondered how quiet is your room or how loud is a rock concert or sport event? “Decibel X” will help you answer all of those.
WHAT MAKE IT GREAT AND STAND OUT FROM OTHER APPS:
– Trusted accuracy: the app is tested and pre calibrated for all Apple devices. The precision is matching with real SPL devices
– Apple Watch support: see noise level right from your wrist
– Health App integration: export noise levels directly into Health app
– Frequency weighting filters: ITU-R 468, A, B, C, Z
– Powerful, smart history data management:
+ Recording data can be saved into a list of history records for future access and analysis
+ Each record can be exported as hi-res PNG graph or CSV text via sharing services
+ iCloud support which synchronize all history records across your Apple devices
+ Fullscreen mode to give overview the whole history of an record
– Dosimeter with NIOSH, OSHA standards
– Powerful calibration: Linear, Octave 1/1, 1/3, Load/save profile
– FFT and BAR graphs to display real time FFT. Those are very useful for frequency analysis and musical tests. Real time predominant frequency is also displayed.
– InstaDecibel to capture your dB report overlaid on photos and easily shared via popular social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Messages, etc.).
– Support Live Activity, Dynamic Island
– Support both Portrait and Landscape layouts
– Beautiful, intuitive and carefully crafted UI design. Themes: LIGHT, DARK and CLASSIC
OTHER GREAT FEATURES:
– Standard time weightings (Response Time): SLOW (500 milliseconds), FAST (200 milliseconds) AND IMPULSE (50 milliseconds)
– MIC Gain Offset from -50 dB to 50 dB
– Standard measurement range from 30 dBA up to 130 dBA
– HISTO graph for plotted history of the recorded values
– WAVE graph with 2 display modes: Rolling & Buffer
– Real time scale level chart
– Display Current, Average/Leq, and Max values with both nice and clear digital and analog layouts
– Quick reference text to help you compare with real-life examples
– Please do not expect a quiet room reading will be 0 dBA. The range 30-130 dBA is the standard usable range and an average quiet room will be about 30 dBA.
– Although all devices are pre-calibrated, custom calibration is suggested for serious purposes requiring higher precision and accuracy. You will need a real external device or calibrated sound meter as a reference, then adjust the trimming calibration until the reading matches with the reference.
* EULA: http://www.skypaw.com/decibelx/terms.html