Mimo: Learn Coding/Programming
Learning to code has never been so easy!
Advance your career, build apps and websites, or even become a developer. Mimo makes learning to code and diving into computer science as intuitive and easy as possible so that everyone can learn to code – the skill of the century, step-by-step.
• Start the PYTHON path and begin your coding journey with an in-demand and all-purpose language. Learn Python with 2,600+ bite-size exercises, 53+ Concepts, and 32+ Projects that will unlock as you keep expanding your skills.
• With the SQL curriculum, you’ll dive into data science and learn to analyze data with SQL
With Mimo you can:
• Solve bite-size programming exercises that fit into your daily routine
• Learn programming at your own pace
• Practice with coding challenges
• Get a certificate to showcase your coding skills
• Join a community of millions of coders
What our learners say:
• “I started coding with Mimo a few days ago, and I already am interacting and understanding how webpages and other things are developed!”
• “I have the premium subscription and it is fantastic. I would recommend this app to anyone interested in coding. I personally find the prices more than fair for the given information.”
Mimo’s professionally built curriculum and bite-sized coding lessons make it possible to learn to code at your own pace: coding tutorials and challenges are there for you to discover and learn more, whenever and wherever.
TechCrunch and The New York Times agree that, with Mimo, everyone can learn to code:
• “This way you can work learning to code into your daily routine, whenever you have a few minutes of downtime.” – TechCrunch
• “The app’s lessons are bite-size to make it easy to squeeze coding into your busy day.” – The New York Times
We will be happy to guide you along your coding journey if you join millions of coders who are already learning programming and data science with Mimo’s courses.
You can code, too!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]