Phonto – Text on Photos
Phonto is a simple app that allows you to add text to pictures.
・ More than 400 fonts are available.
・ You can install other fonts.
・ Text size is changeable.
・ Text color is changeable.
・ Text gradient is changeable.
・ Text’s stroke color is changeable.
・ Text’s shadow color is changeable.
・ Text’s background color is changeable.
・ Text is rotatable.
・ Text kerning is changeable.
・ Line spacing is changeable.
・ Curved text.
・ Perspective text.
・ Parts of text are erasable.
・ Image theme is changeable.
・ Items (Balloon, Rectangle, Star, Heart) are available.
・ Background image is changeable.
・ You can use not only pictures, but also plain images to write text.
・ You can share photos on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
・ URL scheme: phonto://
Try Vont app, if you want to add text to videos. Vont is a free app that is available on the App Store.
Phonto supports only English (US), Chinese and Japanese, so when the priority of Chinese (or Japanese) in your setting was higher than English, Phonto would be launched as Chinese (or Japanese) mode.
To solve this problem…
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Choose ‘English’ in ‘General’ > ‘Language & Region’ > ‘iPhone Language’.
3. Turn back your ‘iPhone Language’ to your favorite language.
HOW TO INSTALL FONTS
Using iTunes, you can copy font files between your computer and Phonto on your iOS device.
1. Select your iOS device from the Devices section of iTunes.
2. Click the Apps tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
3. Select “Phonto” in the “File Sharing” section.
4. Drag and drop .ttf or .otf font files into “Documents”.
5. Restart Phonto.
More detail about how to install fonts.
We obtained new URL which links to Phonto on the App Store. We appreciate if you introduce Phonto to your friends.