Phrasal Verb Dictionary
Phrasal Verb Dictionary is an offline application for learning English phrasal verbs and testing yourself with a quiz.
In traditional English grammar, a phrasal verb combines two or three words from different grammatical categories – a verb and a particle, such as an adverb or a preposition – to form a single semantic unit on a lexical, lexical, or syntactic level.
A phrasal verb is a combination of a verb and a preposition, a verb and an adverb, or a verb with both an adverb and a preposition. Phrasal verbs are very common in spoken and written English so improving your knowledge level is very important.
This Phrasal Verb Dictionary application has the following features:
• Over 3000 English phrasal verbs with meaning, usages, and pronunciations
• Fast and accurate search in the Dictionary section
• Phrasal verbs list in alphabetical order and also you can choose the letter to see phrasal verbs start with that letter
• The daily phrasal verb in the Today section
• Random phrasal verbs in the Random section so that you will not miss any verb
• Test yourself in the Quiz section
• The quiz section is advanced so that you can choose quiz type, question numbers, and more options
• Also, you can add phrasal verbs to your Favorite list, you can check them anytime
• Can be used fully offline, all features work fine without an internet connection
• Pronunciations are included in each phrasal verb
• Share the phrasal verb with your friends or students via the app
• The fast-scrolling list provided
• Simple and user-friendly interface
• No permission is required
• No annoying ads
• No in-app purchase